25 Ways to Make a Girl Smile
By Dipali Turakhia | posted Jul 15th 2014 at 6:00AM
Ever noticed how a little puppy only has to wag his tail and nudge you with its tiny paw to make you smile? Well, winning a girl over is that easy. You don’t need to have a funny bone or a romantic vein in your body; to make a girl laugh all you need is a sincere wish to see a big, bright smile on her face. Here are 25 ways to make a girl smile.
1. Surprise her with a nice dinner when she comes home. If you don’t know how to cook, then order her favourite dish from a restaurant.
2. Sing her to sleep. Let her feel like a child.
3. Send her a cute text while she’s sleeping. So when she wakes up, she’ll wake up with a smile.
4. Call her beautiful, instead of pretty, cute or gorgeous.
5. Go out for a stroll. Hold her hand while walking.
6. Have a date planned out so all she has to do is look good and show up.
7. Sneak up behind her, hold her around her waist, kiss her softly on the neck and tell her you love her.
8. Randomly send her a text telling her you miss her.
9. Bring her flowers for no reason at all. Not just when you’re in trouble or on Valentine’s Day.
10. Make her a handmade card.
11. Buy her a pair of earrings or anklets. Then every time she wears it, she’ll think about you and smile.
12. Give her a bear hug.
13. Play with her hair.
14. Hold her hand while crossing a road. Open the door for her when you enter a restaurant.
15. Set a special caller tune for her.
16. Give her a foot massage or a back rub.
17. Take her best friends out for coffee / dinner. She’ll appreciate your gesture of getting to know her friends. Also, the compliments her friends will give her for being so lucky to have a thoughtful boyfriend like you will make her gloat.
18. Support her ambition.
19. Don’t get jealous of her guy friends. Don’t impose a rulebook of dos and don’ts on her. This will let her know that you trust her completely.
20. Spend a night watching a movie and cuddling instead of going out with the guys.
21. Slow-dance with her even if there’s no music.
22. Write something romantic on her Facebook wall. Seeing her friends get jealous will secretly make her happy.
23. Unexpectedly, tell her one thing you liked about her the first time you met her.
24. Tell her how much you love her. It doesn’t hurt to be expressive once in a while.
25. Begin a sentence with, “Next year on your birthday…”, “Next Christmas we’ll…” or “Next rainy season we’ll…” This will let her know that you’re serious about this relationship and that you’re in it for the long haul.
Do you know any other way to make a girl smile? Leave us a comment and let us know